Findhorn Beach Hut
Our Beach Hut on Findhorn Beach
Available to use by all, our beautiful beach hut on the shore at Findhorn is the perfect place for a relaxing family day out. We don’t rent our hut, but allow families to use it for a suggested donation, this covers the maintenance of the hut and allows it to be used by families we support for free…
To book the date you would like just click the link below which will take you through the booking process.
Using the beach hut is FREE to families that have been supported by Moray School Bank, please get in touch to access a discount code.
The terms and conditions of use are:
- Bookings are by suggested donation, which is non-refundable.
- The booking is not transferable to any other person.
- Maximum number of people per visit is 6.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking after giving notice to you in the event that we are unable to allow use of the beach hut booked for reasons beyond our reasonable control or in circumstances such that we believe the beach hut unsuitable. In these circumstances, we will endeavour to offer you an alternative date, subject to availability.
- We allow families to use our beach hut in all seasons however in the event MET Office weather warnings are in place on your date of booking we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for another date, subject to availability.
- Can we respectfully ask that when using our beach hut that you please wash up any used cutlery and crockery, we provide cleaning products for this purpose. A dustpan and brush is also provided for sweeping out the hut before leaving. We take great pride in looking after and cleaning out the hut and we ask that they be left in the same condition as originally found.
- All litter (inside & out) and personal belongings must be removed from the beach hut after use.
- All personal property left in the beach hut is at the users own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings.
- Please notify us of any damage or breakages upon departure so that we can rectify the situation. Small accidents we can carry, but otherwise, we may charge for damage and repairs.
- Music is allowed but confined to the restraints of the beach hut and kept to a minimum so as not to disturb our neighbours.
- Please can we ask you to keep to the boundaries of the beach hut in order not to encroach on our neighbour’s space. Be respectful and keep noise to a minimum as we aim to provide a peaceful stay for all users and fellow beach hut owners.
- Smoking is not permitted for safety reasons.
- BBQs are permitted on the beach, please follow the Scottish Outdoor Access Code. It is a request from Findhorn Village Conservation Company that NO fires are lit on the beach, we ask all users of our beach hut to refrain from lighting beach fires to ensure the safety of the environment.
- It is not permitted to stay overnight in the beach hut.